Why add CTCU to your benefits package?
Credit union services are one of the most requested employee benefits in companies that do not have them, and one of the most appreciated benefits in those that do. Everyone knows that happy, satisfied employees are more productive. A credit union membership can help your employees manage their practical needs today and reach their personal goals tomorrow.
Benefits of membership with CTCU include, but are not limited to: low-cost loans for autos, homes, vacations and more; convenient checking with Master Card debit card access, as well as Bill Pay and Mobile Banking; savings plans for everyday needs; retirement options and much more.
Plus, we can work with your payroll department to set up payroll deductions and direct deposit for your employees.
Add CTCU to your benefits package today!
Please call 903-561-2603 to obtain information on becoming our newest CU Partner.
Benefits to the Company:
- Offering credit union membership to your employees is a great way to expand your current benefits package at no cost to your business! Employees will value having a choice in financial institutions that they may not otherwise have had.
- CTCU can host financial seminars for your employees on topics such as financial education, budgeting strategies, debt reduction, and other topics important and beneficial to your employees’ personal financial well-being.
- CTCU can provide a friendly face to present the Credit Union information at your company benefits fair!
- CTCU can provide informational materials to use as payroll stuffers or break room reading materials whenever you need them. Materials include, but are not limited to, CTCU newsletters, product brochures, promotional inserts, posters, and financial education materials. When you become a CU Partner, you can order these materials from our Business Development Representative at no cost!
- Employees under less stress, including financial stress, are able to shift all their focus on work at work. As the employer of financially fit employees, you’ll reap those rewards!
Benefits to the Employees:
- CTCU is committed to providing an exceptional member experience. Our members are our owners, so they always receive service fit for a shareholder!
- Our members have access to the following services:
Holiday Skip-a-Payment Program
Members Financial Planning Services
Financial Literacy Seminars
Free Notary Public Services
Member Audio Response System
Quarterly Member Newsletter
Wire Transfers/Money Orders
CTCU Kids Club
- We also offer the following products to our members:
FREE Checking Accounts
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
Real Estate/Home Equity Loans
Interest Checking (pays dividends)
Team Share Certificates (CD)
MasterCard Debit Cards
MasterCard Credit Cards
New/Used Vehicle Loans
Back to School Loans
- As a not for profit, our members benefit from some of the most competitive savings and loan rates on the market.
- We offer a full menu of financial services like a bank – but with an exceptional member experience. CTCU members get the advice and the financial tools they need from local people who care. We offer to our members free financial literacy information – topics can include credit repair and information on credit scores, buying a house, financing a college education, retirement planning and much more.
- Our members have convenient access to the Credit Union Service Center Network where you have access to over 5,000 branches nationwide and the CO-OP Network. Through the CO-OP network, you can have access to over 30,000 ATMs nationwide free of charge.