It's never too early to save for their future!
We want to help your baby thrive financially! Sign your baby up to become a member of CTCU before their first birthday, and we will:
- PAY THE $20* TO OPEN THEIR YOUTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT
- DEPOSIT $100* INTO THEIR YOUTH CERTIFICATE
Youth Savings Account
- Birth Certificate and Social Security number are required to open account
- Parent/Guardian must be on the account
- Learn more
- Youth Certificates are available for kids from birth up to age 18
- Members can make additional deposits to account throughout the life of the certificate (up to $10,000)
- Learn more
Email List Signup
We want to support new parents in other ways throughout the first year as well. Enter your email address below to sign up for our Mini Email Series and receive valuable information including the following topics:
- 5 Tips for Planning your Child's Financial Future
- Get the Most out of Youth Accounts
- 6 Helpful Tips for New Parents
- And more!
Stop by one of our branch locations to sign your child up for our New Baby Program today!
*The following qualifications apply to receive the New Baby Program incentive: One parent, legal guardian, or grandparent, must have a savings account with CTCU with a balance of at least $20, a checking account with CTCU, and direct deposit set up of at least $100 per month.
You must mention this offer at the time of opening your child's Youth Savings Account, the child must be younger than one year old at the time of account opening, and must meet requirements within 45 days of the child becoming a member. This offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Limit one offer per qualified parent, legal guardian, or grandparent. A penalty may be incurred if the parent, guardian, or grandparent, dissolves their membership within 6 months of becoming a member. Federally insured by NCUA.