Keep up with EVERYTHING CTCU here!
CTCU always wants you to know what's going on! Follow us to stay in-the-know!
Become a CTCU Adviser!
As our members, you are our owners and being an owner means you have a say in your Credit Union.
As an adviser, you will:
- Be invited to collaborative lunch meetings
- Take part in informational opinion surveys
- Give us your thoughts on promotions
- Help CTCU understand our members better
- Have an opportunity to WIN prizes
- Become an advocate for CTCU
To become an adviser, please fill out the form below.
Do I Need An Emergency Fund
And A Rainy Day Fund?
In an effort to simplify their money, people sometimes consolidate accounts. This is OK in many instances, but it’s important to remember that rainy day funds and emergency funds serve different purposes. Additionally, it’s important to have not just one, but both funds available to tap into as needed.
CTCU Text Club!