Keep up with EVERYTHING CTCU here!
CTCU always wants you to know what's going on! Follow us to stay in-the-know!
Become a CTCU Adviser!
As our members, you are our owners and being an owner means you have a say in your Credit Union.
As an adviser, you will:
- Be invited to collaborative lunch meetings
- Take part in informational opinion surveys
- Give us your thoughts on promotions
- Help CTCU understand our members better
- Have an opportunity to WIN prizes
- Become an advocate for CTCU
To become an adviser, please fill out the form below.
APR vs. Interest Rates
When comparing long-term loans, the interest rate and the annual percentage rate (APR) are often confused. While the interest rate refers to the annual interest expense of the loan, the APR reflects the annual cost of borrowing money from the lender. Clear as mud? Don’t worry; we can help.
CTCU Text Club!