Cooperative Teachers Credit Union (CTCU) has recharged our kids account and transformed into the new SUPER SAVERS YOUTH CLUB! The club is a fun way for youth from birth to age 12 to learn how to save money and develop a solid financial habits.
SUPER SAVERS’ MISSION: Learn about saving money while having fun!
WHO CAN BE A SUPER SAVER? Youth age 12 and under. All youth 12 and under who already have an account with CTCU are automatically recruited into the program.
THE NEW SUPER SWAG: All Savers will receive:
- New Membership Punch Card – With each deposit of $5 or more, Savers will receive a “punch” on their card. After 5 deposits, youth can cash the card in for a prize.
- New Membership Power Pack – At the time of opening a new account, Savers will receive a welcome power pack filled with SUPER AWESOME goodies and financial literacy information.
- Quarterly Coloring Contest – Savers have the chance to win $10 while putting their Super Coloring Powers to work. Each quarter, download a coloring sheet from the CTCU website and drop it off at the credit union by the last Friday of each quarter. Age categories are 1-6 years old and 7-12 years old. Winners are announced on our Facebook page the first week of each quarter. Visit website for more information.
- Super Days –We are planning “Super Days” in the near future that are packed full of fun and exciting financial activities, games and prizes.
HOW TO BECOME A SUPER SAVER:
- With just $20 deposit*, you can open a club account and start saving for the future.
- Youth Birth Certificate
- Youth SSN
- Parent/ Guardian must be on the account
*Child must meet eligibility requirements. Account earns dividends of 0.50% Annual Percentage Rate with a 0.50% Annual Percentage Yield. Minimum balance of $100.00 to earn dividends.
Enter the Super Savers Coloring Contest
Hey parents! Encourage your child to enter our quarterly coloring contest. It’s easy, fun – and the winners receive a $10 deposit into their Kid’s Club Savings account! Age categories are 3 – 6 years old and 7 – 12 years old. Just click on the link below to download, print and color. Bring your child’s finished masterpieces to us at CTCU – and stay tuned to find out if you’re a winner!
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page the second Monday of the month, quarterly.
1st Quarter: April 2016
2nd Quarter: July 2016
3rd Quarter: October 2016
4th Quarter: January 2017