Online Banking and Mobile Upgrade
Our Online Banking Upgrade is a major update of the new online and mobile platforms we launched in 2020. With this upgrade, you will find it easier to transfer money, track spending, make and schedule loan payments, view account history, and much more. The first time you login to your account through your mobile app, you will need to update to the newest version through the app store or google play. You will also need to re-enroll.
Update your mobile app
Even if you have previously been enrolled in online banking, you will need to enroll again. You will do this through your updated mobile app or through coopteachers.com by selecting the login button at the top and then selecting Enroll at the home screen.
What do I need
You will need to have your Account (Member) Number, your Social Security Number, and your Date of Birth.
Your username must be at least 6 characters with at least one number, one letter, and no special characters. You may be able to use your current username if it fits the criteria.
Your password must be at least 8 characters with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character. You may be able to use your current username if it fits the criteria.
Check your profile page
One of the first things you will want to do when you login is check to make sure your profile information is correct.
Navigate to the profile page by selecting the icon in the top left portion of the screen or app.
Email and phone numbers
Verify that your email and phone numbers are correct. Your email address and your Cell Phone Number (Personal Phone Number) will be used to send verification codes to you when you update personal information or need to set up external transfers.
The address listed on this page is the address that CTCU has stored for you. If it is wrong, please update it here.
You can personalize your profile by changing your profile picture here. Simply select the camera on the person icon to upload a picture.
If you have made any changes, make sure you select “Save Changes.” When you do, you will get a message to send a verification code to confirm the changes were made by you. You will be prompted to select where to send the code. The options will be your Cell (Personal) Phone Number by text or your Email Address. You will need to input the verification code before saving the changes. If for some reason you have the wrong email address on file and can’t receive the verification code, please call the Credit Union, and we can update your phone and email address for you.
Easy to Use Features
- Send money to family and friends (person-to-person payments.)
- Easily transfer money to and from external accounts.
- Add account notifications based upon balances, deposits, and more.
- View all loan payments due in a central area and make payments.
- Schedule recurring transfers between internal and/or external accounts. Recurring transfers can be canceled or edited at any time.
- More access to loan details such as loan balance, original balance, interest rate, payments, payoff amount, and interest paid.
- View and filter transaction history by payments, deposits, transfers, dates, and more.
- Search transaction history according to type, recipient, and much more.
- Print or download transaction history easily from any account.
- Group your accounts together any way you choose: loans, savings, kids accounts...it's up to you.
- View your CTCU Debit and ATM cards, as well as turn them on and off as needed from your online banking account or mobile app.
- Set up and schedule Bill Pay.
- View eStatements.
- Quickly locate over 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the United States.
- Send a secure message to our CTCU member service team.
CTCU is on all your favorite social platforms
Follow us to stay up-to-date on the latest from CTCU.Stay Connected