Bill Pay Notice: Bill Pay will be down from Sunday, 1/26/2020, at 5:30PM through Wednesday, 1/29/2020, at 8:00AM for upgrades to occur.
Please do not schedule any Bill Pay transactions during this time. If you have recurring Bill Payments scheduled to process during this time, please reschedule them as to not miss a payment deadline.
Mobile App & Online Banking Upgrades
We understand that everyone has a busy lifestyle, and your credit union needs to be with you wherever you are. Whether you are on your phone, your computer, or a tablet, you deserve to receive the same convenient, personalized service you receive when you walk into a CTCU branch. We want you to take CTCU on the go, in your pocket, and across the world!
Check back here for up-to-date information on upgrades as they happen and what to expect in the coming months.
Upgrades Coming Soon
What: Enhanced Mobile App & Online Banking
When: January 29, 2020
What to expect: Seamless transition and convenient experiences as you navigate to and from your Mobile App to our Online Banking, eStatements and AI-Powered voice banking. You will have all the functionality on Mobile and Desktop as you currently have in a sleek, new, interactive design with added features and more convenience.
What to do:
- Memorize your Logon ID, as that will become your new username once the upgrade occurs.
- Your password will change, but we will provide you a temporary password. This temporary password will be the last four digits of your social security number. Once you sign in the first time with the temporary password, you will be prompted to create a new password.
Q - Will I have to download a new mobile app?
A - Android Users:
- You will need to re-download your app on January 29th after 8 am.
- You will first need to uninstall your current app.
- Search the Google Play Store for CTCU OnTheGo.
- The new app will not be available for download until Wednesday, January 29th.
- You should not need to do anything
- If your phone or tablet is set to automatically updated your apps, it should update like any other app.
- If you are having any issues, you may want to check the App Store and search CTCU OnTheGo to see if there is an update available.
Q - Will I have to reset all my bill pay accounts?
A - Scheduled and recurring Bill Payments should transfer to the new system. As part of the system upgrade, one-time Bill Payment options will need to be re-established.
Q - What happens if I do not logon within the first 30 days?
A - Please stay updated on coopteachers.com, sign up with our text alerts, and follow us on social media with notifications so you don’t miss this window. If you still miss signing in by the end of February, you can let us know and we will work with you.
Q - Why are you upgrading?
A - Our new system will be easier to use, and we will be able to be more consistent between online banking and our mobile app. We feel like this upgrade will make it easier to access the same accounts in the same format at a desktop, laptop, phone or tablet.
Q - Will the upgrade impact my direct deposit?
A - No. Any direct deposits, payroll deductions, social security, or ACH deposits will continue; they’ll convert to the new system. You shouldn't need to make adjustments.
Q - Will the upgrade effect eStatements?
A - No. However, you will be required to set up new log in information for Online Banking once the new system is in place. Your eStatements will be unavailable during the system upgrade so you are encouraged to download/print any statement you may need prior to the upgrade on or after Wednesday, January 29.
Q - Will account alerts that I have established transfer into the new system?
A - No, account alerts will need to be set back up in the new system. You can elect to be notified by phone or email for balances alerts or transaction alerts.