Face masks required to enter building
While the state-mandated mask requirement has been lifted, we are still requiring all those who enter our lobbies to wear a mask. This requirement is for the health and safety of all members and employees.
Member information about Covid-19
As a member-owner of CTCU, we place your health and well-being as a top priority every day, and we are especially aware of the uncertainty of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to update this page with any news concerning our Credit Union, the Employees, and what we are doing to be responsible during this pandemic. Currently, our lobby and branch are open for business at our regular hours.
What can you do?
Take Advantage of Online Banking and Our Mobile App:
Take advantage of our updated online banking and mobile app so you can take care of your financial needs from your home. You can transfer funds, apply for loans, check balances, apply for new accounts, and even apply for membership online. We have Free Bill Pay for even more at-home convenience. If you haven’t enrolled in our NEW online banking, there isn’t a better time than now.
- Online Banking & Mobile App:
- Access your accounts to see transactions, balances, routing and account numbers, and transfer funds.
- Make payments on your CTCU loans through your online account or pay other bills using FREE Bill Pay.
- Deposit checks using our remote deposit capture on the Mobile App
- Update your personal information so we can stay in touch.
- Download the Mobile App:
Use our website features or contact us:
Stay updated using reliable resources:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) from the CDC
- Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic from the WHP
- Double-check where you are getting your information from. There is a lot of false information and unsubstantiated information out there right now.
- Be wary of predatory scams that are focused on taking advantage of the stress and panic associated with our current situation. Some examples of current scams include:
- Asking for money for COVID-19 research
- Bogus alerts and emails that appear to be from the CDC or a Health Agency that will look to infect your computer with malware
- Fake testing kits that can be ordered online.
- Remember, check with the CDC or World Health Organization for any information if you have questions
- Limit travel and practice social-distancing when possible.
What can we do for you:
Better Loan Rates
We have recently lowered our rates on many of our loan products. If you need a personal loan for added security, an auto refinance to save on your monthly payments, or a mortgage refinance that could save you thousands, you can apply for these loans all online.
- Personal Loans as low as 6.95% APR** for up to $25,000; Apply for a personal loan.
- Auto Loans as low as 2.29% APR**; Apply for an auto loan.
- Mortgage Loan rates are updated daily to offer the most competitive rates; Apply for a mortgage loan.
**Credit restrictions apply. Rates and terms are subject to change at any time. Rate is determined by individual credit history and repayment term. APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Remember, we are here for you. You are the owners of CTCU, and we are working hard to make sure that your financial well-being is our top priority.
We will continue to live according to our core values during this time as we always have.
- Commitment: Promise to be here in the future when you need us
- Consistency: Conduct ourselves in the same quality way, time and again
- Membership: Members are the Owners of the Credit Union
- Honesty: Fair and straightforward
- Community: We are linked together by a common interest of where we live, work, and worship
Before coming to our branch, please ask yourself:
- Can I do this transaction online or from my phone?
- Do I have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Do I have chronic lung disease, asthma, or heart complications?
- Am I immunocompromised including receiving cancer treatment?
We are an essential business, and you will always be able to trust us to be here for our members. Currently our lobby is still open during regular hours, but we want all our members to be aware of the safest options including mobile, online, ATM's, phone, and drive-thru.
Make sure you are enrolled in online banking in case we do need to close our lobby for the safety of our members and employees.
Need to see us in person?
We are still here for you!Book a Lobby Appointment