Effective as of 03/30/2020
Before coming to our branch, please ask yourself:
- Can I do this transaction online or from my phone?
- Do I have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Do I have chronic lung disease, asthma, or heart complications?
- Am I immunocompromised including receiving cancer treatment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please conduct business with CTCU via phone at (903) 561-2603, online at coopteachers.com, or through our "CTCU OnTheGo" mobile app.
We are an essential business, and you will always be able to trust us to be here for our members. Currently our lobby is still open during regular hours, but we want all our members to be aware of the safest options including mobile, online, ATM's, phone, and drive-thru. Make sure you are enrolled in online banking in case we do need to close our lobby for the safety of our members and employees.
Member Information about Covid-19
As a member-owner of CTCU, we place your health and well-being as a top priority every day, and we are especially aware of the uncertainty of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to update this page with any news concerning our Credit Union, the Employees, and what we are doing to be responsible during this pandemic. Currently, our lobby and branch are open for business at our regular hours.
Your credit union is currently taking the following measures:
- We are closely monitoring National, State, and Local governmental recommendations and declarations as they relate to our community and our business.
- In addition to the governmental agencies above, we are also closely following recommendations and actions directed from the National Credit Union Administration.
- Our CEO, Board and other Leadership are in daily communications to ensure we are making timely, responsible decisions as it relates to the credit union.
- We are disinfecting the branch multiple times per day with disinfecting wipes and aerosol sprays.
We will be communicating to you in the following ways:
- Our Website coopteachers.com
- Social Media
- Text: Text CTCU to 51660*
What can you do:
Take advantage of our updated online banking and mobile app so you can take care of your financial needs from your home. You can transfer funds, apply for loans, check balances, apply for new accounts, and even apply for membership online. We have Free Bill Pay for even more at-home convenience. If you haven’t enrolled in our NEW online banking, there isn’t a better time than now.
Online Banking & Mobile App:
- Access your accounts to see transactions, balances, routing and account numbers, and transfer funds.
- Make payments on your CTCU loans through your online account or pay other bills using FREE Bill Pay.
- Deposit checks using our remote deposit capture on the Mobile App
- Update your personal information so we can stay in touch.
- Download the Mobile App:
- Online Banking & Mobile App:
Visit Our Website To:
- Apply for membership
- Apply for a loan (auto, mortgage, personal, leisure, etc.)
- Open a new account (checking, savings, etc.)
- Call us at 903-561-2603 or Toll-free at 1-877-662-2828
- Stay updated using reliable resources such:
- Double-check where you are getting your information from. There is a lot of false information and unsubstantiated information out there right now.
Be wary of predatory scams that are focused on taking advantage of the stress and panic associated with our current situation. Some examples of current scams include:
- Asking for money for COVID-19 research
- Bogus alerts and emails that appear to be from the CDC or a Health Agency that will look to infect your computer with malware
- Fake testing kits that can be ordered online.
- Remember, check with the CDC or World Health Organization for any information if you have questions
- Limit travel and practice social-distancing when possible.
What we can do for you:
We have recently lowered our rates on many of our loan products. If you need a personal loan for added security, an auto refinance to save on your monthly payments, or a mortgage refinance that could save you thousands, you can apply for these loans all online.
- Personal Loans as low as 6.95% APR** for up to $25,000; Apply today: Personal Loan Application or find out more information: https://coopteachers.com/personal-loans
- Auto Loans as low as 2.29% APR**; Apply today: Auto Loan Application or find out more information: https://coopteachers.com/personal-loans/auto-loans
- Mortgage Loan rates are updated daily to offer the most competitive rates; Apply today: Mortgage Loan Application or find out more information: https://coopteachers.com/mortgage
Remember, we are here for you. You are the owners of CTCU, and we are working hard to make sure that your financial well-being is our top priority.
We will continue to live according to our core values during this time as we always have
- Commitment: Promise to be here in the future when you need us
- Consistency: Conduct ourselves in the same quality way, time and again
- Membership: Members are the Owners of the Credit Union
- Honesty: Fair and straightforward
- Community: We are linked together by a common interest of where we live, work, and worship