Effective as of 07/03/2020
FACE MASKS REQUIRED TO ENTER BUILDING
To remain in compliance with Governor Gregg Abbott's Executive Order, we must require every person who enters our building to wear a face mask covering both nose and mouth. Please reference the Executive Order for a full list of exclusions. https://open.texas.gov/
As a reminder, you can do many of the same transactions you would normally do in person via our mobile app, online banking, drive-thru, ATM, or by calling us at (903) 561-2603.
Before coming to our branch, please ask yourself:
- Can I do this transaction online or from my phone?
- Do I have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath?
- Do I have chronic lung disease, asthma, or heart complications?
- Am I immunocompromised including receiving cancer treatment?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please conduct business with CTCU via phone at (903) 561-2603, online at coopteachers.com, or through our "CTCU OnTheGo" mobile app.
We are an essential business, and you will always be able to trust us to be here for our members. Currently our lobby is still open during regular hours, but we want all our members to be aware of the safest options including mobile, online, ATM's, phone, and drive-thru. Make sure you are enrolled in online banking in case we do need to close our lobby for the safety of our members and employees.
NEED TO SEE US IN PERSON? BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
Why Schedule an Appointment?
- Reduce Waiting Time
- Minimize the Number of People in the Lobby
- We can be Prepared to Meet Your Needs Prior to Your Arrival
Economic Impact Payment Information
Recently, the US Federal Government began sending “Economic Impact Payments” to eligible Americans. These payments will be sent over the course of multiple weeks into July 2020. We understand that many of our members will be receiving these payments and you may have questions.
- If you have questions about your eligibility or calculating your payment, the IRS has created a page for detailed web page for information and frequently asked questions: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment-frequently-asked-questions
- If you would like to check on the status of your payment, you can do so through the status application on the IRS website: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment
- For most recipients, your payment will be made directly into the same bank account used for your most recent tax refund or social security payment
- Other individuals will receive payments in the form of paper checks mailed to the address that the IRS has on file
- If you split your tax return direct deposit between several accounts, the full payment will be deposited into the first bank account you listed on Form 888
- Don’t forget, if you get a payment in the form of a paper check, you can deposit the check by using our CTCUOnTheGo app from the App Store or Google Play
- If you’ve received your refund and would like to move the funds to a higher yield CD, you can do so by opening an account and transferring the funds. You can check our most current rates here and open a new Certificate account online.
Member Information about Covid-19
As a member-owner of CTCU, we place your health and well-being as a top priority every day, and we are especially aware of the uncertainty of Coronavirus (COVID-19). We will continue to update this page with any news concerning our Credit Union, the Employees, and what we are doing to be responsible during this pandemic. Currently, our lobby and branch are open for business at our regular hours.
Your credit union is currently taking the following measures:
- We are closely monitoring National, State, and Local governmental recommendations and declarations as they relate to our community and our business.
- In addition to the governmental agencies above, we are also closely following recommendations and actions directed from the National Credit Union Administration.
- Our CEO, Board and other Leadership are in daily communications to ensure we are making timely, responsible decisions as it relates to the credit union.
- We are disinfecting the branch multiple times per day with disinfecting wipes and aerosol sprays.
We will be communicating to you in the following ways:
- Our Website coopteachers.com
- Social Media
- Text: Text CTCU to 51660*
What can you do:
- Take advantage of our updated online banking and mobile app so you can take care of your financial needs from your home. You can transfer funds, apply for loans, check balances, apply for new accounts, and even apply for membership online. We have Free Bill Pay for even more at-home convenience. If you haven’t enrolled in our NEW online banking, there isn’t a better time than now.
- Online Banking & Mobile App:
- Access your accounts to see transactions, balances, routing and account numbers, and transfer funds.
- Make payments on your CTCU loans through your online account or pay other bills using FREE Bill Pay.
- Deposit checks using our remote deposit capture on the Mobile App
- Update your personal information so we can stay in touch.
- Download the Mobile App:
- Online Banking & Mobile App:
- Visit Our Website To:
- Apply for membership
- Apply for a loan (auto, mortgage, personal, leisure, etc.)
- Open a new account (checking, savings, etc.)
- Call us at 903-561-2603 or Toll-free at 1-877-662-2828
- Stay updated using reliable resources such:
- Double-check where you are getting your information from. There is a lot of false information and unsubstantiated information out there right now.
- Be wary of predatory scams that are focused on taking advantage of the stress and panic associated with our current situation. Some examples of current scams include:
- Asking for money for COVID-19 research
- Bogus alerts and emails that appear to be from the CDC or a Health Agency that will look to infect your computer with malware
- Fake testing kits that can be ordered online.
- Remember, check with the CDC or World Health Organization for any information if you have questions
- Limit travel and practice social-distancing when possible.
What we can do for you:
- We have recently lowered our rates on many of our loan products. If you need a personal loan for added security, an auto refinance to save on your monthly payments, or a mortgage refinance that could save you thousands, you can apply for these loans all online.
- Personal Loans as low as 6.95% APR** for up to $25,000; Apply today: Personal Loan Application or find out more information: https://coopteachers.com/personal-loans
- Auto Loans as low as 2.29% APR**; Apply today: Auto Loan Application or find out more information: https://coopteachers.com/personal-loans/auto-loans
- Mortgage Loan rates are updated daily to offer the most competitive rates; Apply today: Mortgage Loan Application or find out more information: https://coopteachers.com/mortgage
Remember, we are here for you. You are the owners of CTCU, and we are working hard to make sure that your financial well-being is our top priority.
We will continue to live according to our core values during this time as we always have
- Commitment: Promise to be here in the future when you need us
- Consistency: Conduct ourselves in the same quality way, time and again
- Membership: Members are the Owners of the Credit Union
- Honesty: Fair and straightforward
- Community: We are linked together by a common interest of where we live, work, and worship